Furnace Installation St. Albert
Did you know your old furnace could be presenting a health hazard to your family? Stress fissures in an old furnace can leak carbon monoxide into your home, a critical and potentially fatal problem. Furnaces should be inspected yearly for leaks and wear. Additionally, if your furnace is over 10 years old, you’re probably not getting nearly the energy efficiency you would with a new unit.
New furnaces pay for themselves in energy savings within just a few years. Don’t put a price on your family’s safety. Your old furnace will inevitably need replacement parts that may be expensive and hard to find. Take a look at all the benefits you’ll see with a new furnace:
- More effective home heating
- Exponential savings from energy bills
- No carbon monoxide danger
- More precise control over heat levels
- Quiet while running
- No gas leaks or fire danger from pilot light
- Pays for itself in just a few years
It may be time to take a good look at your old furnace and decide if it’s worth the money in wasted energy and potential danger.
Furnace Repair St. Albert
Do you see your energy bills slowly rising every month? Do you have to constantly adjust your thermostat, because your home won’t heat up fast enough? Have you woken up in the morning to freezing temperatures because your furnace mysteriously turned off?
If your furnace is becoming more and more unreliable, you shouldn’t have to suffer through your discomfort. Instead, call a qualified furnace repairman from Comfortable Home Systems to get your furnace working at top capacity.
If you’re unsure whether or not your furnace needs help, there are several warning signs that signal your furnace may need repairs:
- It makes loud whistling or rattling noises when it turns on. Your furnace should make a little noise when it’s in operation, but it shouldn’t be making any noises that sound dangerous. If it’s rattling or whistling, parts could be loose, which means that you’ll need a part repair or replacement, or an entire repair in some cases.
- It turns on, but it doesn’t blow hot air into your home. This typically means that something is wrong with your pilot light or one of the other parts in your furnace. You’ll need a technician to come help you with furnace repair or new furnace parts in Edmonton.
- It doesn’t turn on at all. An issue like this often indicates more serious problems in your furnace system. You may even need a whole-system replacement if your furnace won’t work. Our technicians will assess the situation and advise you on your best course of action.
Our technicians are equipped to handle all different kinds of furnace repair on all different kinds of systems in the St. Albert and Edmonton area. Whether your furnace runs on natural gas or propane, we can address all of your heating problems.
When our technicians arrive at your door, they will get started right away to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair your faulty furnace. If your furnace is beyond repair or over 15 years old, we may recommend a new one to help you save on your monthly energy bill. We can offer a variety of energy efficient furnaces at affordable prices on our products page.
Furnace Maintenance St. Albert
You can call us at Comfortable Home Systems for all furnace repairs or a system check-up at any time. You can also join our Comfortable Home Maintenance Program to ensure your furnace is looked after properly. Regular maintenance can greatly extend the life of your furnace and keep it running at peak performance.
Contact Us Today for Furnace Installation and Repair in St. Albert and Edmonton
We are happy to offer you a free no obligations quote for a new furnace, all you have to do is give us a call at 780-458-0706 or complete our contact form. Whether you are interested in a new furnace installation in St. Albert and Edmonton and surrounding area home or business, or you just want your old system inspected and fixed, we’re happy to answer any and all questions!